/head>

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Keeping a Healthy Lifestyle...

I thought this was funny and wanna share it with you.

Many times, when I try to lose weight, I end up gaining more instead. Everytime when I tell myself that I should wake up early and go for an exercise, I end up waking up late for work. This year, I've been really sick. In fact, I think I can call it a year of sickness for me. Since beginning of the year, I caught a bad flu, I had bronchitis and now I have a bad backache. It doesn't seem to end. Last year was pretty good, I was only sick twice. Once in January and once in December. I can safely say that last year was probably the "healthiest" I have been and this year, was kinda the opposite. Funny isn't it? This year, I have been determined to watch my weight and also to keep a healthy lifestyle. I'm asking God for a breakthrough during the 3-day fast and prayer as well as the Jesus Heals Rally this month. So continue to pray for me if you are reading this, that I would be healthy once more and to be sick no more. I believe that Jesus has bore our infirmities and that He has made me a new creation!