/head>

Monday, July 12, 2004

Embraced by God...

The past week has been a tough period for me. I thank God for the people around me who never stops to encourage me day in and day out. There are unexpected moments where unexpected people come and do unexpected things! It's truly truly truly amazing! The joy of just being surrounded by great men of God is just so awesome! I really thank God for my MAG. Each one of them is dear to me and I love them all! They have impacted me in many ways and during this difficult period, they have been there and have seen me through these moments of heartache and anguish. Thanks guys! You guys are the best! Last Saturday has been great! Even though I was late, but I thank God that I did not miss the blessings that He has in store for me! I thank God for my worship team. They have been an excellent bunch! My MWM mommy has been a source of encouragement and love. I can't thank God enough for her love and concern for me. She's been a wonderful "mother". She's so dear to me! My worship team has been a tremendous blessing, you guys refresh me and strengthen me each time. I humble myself each time I see you guys play, you guys are the best! I wanna thank God for my friends who see me through thick and thin. You guys have proven to me that it's not how much time we spend together. It's how much love, care and concern you pour into one's life in those little times that we spend together. But above all else! Lord Jesus, You are the greatest! You walk me through my darkest hours and You restore me to my rightful place. You are my refuge and my source of strength. You are all I desire! This week, God has taught me how it feels to be embraced by Him. The sense of peace and security of just being in His presence. It is just so overwhelming! Thank You, Lord! I love You, greater than anything!