/head>

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

It Just Gets Tougher...

It's really true what my dad told me many years ago, life just gets tougher each year. Today, I have to face a really big decision in my life. I'm not sure why but I always have to decide between two choices. Some choices are not black and white. But rather, they are grey and blurred. It really takes faith to step forward.

For the past few weeks, God has impressed upon my heart that whichever choice I choose, He would be there and He would embrace me at the end of it all. God spoke to me today through a fellow brother who said that the Lord is teaching me to be decisive. Maybe it's true that I can sometimes take really long to decide on things in life.

Well, it'll be over by the end of today. I will have to decide and choose only one. And I pray, Lord, that You would be there guiding me all the way and pouring your favour into the steps I take. That I would be a morning glory for You. Oh Lord, my heart's desire is to honour You in whatever I do, in wherever I am and in whichever situation that I might be in, that You are first in my life and that I would praise You and glorify You. Lord, give me the strength and I pray that I would not have any reservations when it comes to You. I will go all out for You! You are the love of my life! Amen!