/head>

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Morning glory...

I'm having this bad back ache since Thursday. It's pretty annoying as you are left behind not able to do much. Sit too long, and it hurts, stand too long, and it hurts. I'll be going to an orthopedic tomorrow, just in case it has to do with my slip disc. So if you are reading this, please pray for me! When Pr. D was talking about how we can become more Christ-like, the thought of a morning glory came to mind. Our lives should be of a morning glory when God shines at us, we become radiant and look our best. Isn't it true that when we draw closer and closer to God, our lives become more and more meaningful? Isn't it true that people around us would be attracted to our beauty and our personality? However, when we are far away from God, just like a morning glory without sunlight would wither and die away. We should then live a life of excellence and radiate the love of Christ to the people around us. We should praise God in whatever circumstances we are in. These past few weeks have been a challenge for me. God has been so patient with me and even when I go through this current struggle in my life. I know that He'll be there at the end of it all. He will "embrace" me. Am I ready to give my life to God completely? It's funny how God really touches you. Sometimes, it can be the least expected ones. But I can see, that God is showing me more and more of Him each day. As I die to myself more and more each day, my faith grows. I tell the Lord that I wanna give my best years to Him and that I will not give him anything that cost me nothing. "I will not offer to the Lord my God sacrifices that have cost me nothing" - 2 Sam. 24:24 As God reveals more and more of Himself to me each day, I know that He is preparing me for something greater and bigger ahead of me. My heart's desire is to see myself like a morning glory, shining brightly and radiantly. Thank you, Lord!