/head>

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Shoes, Books & Birthdays...

Was at Hush Puppies Warehouse Sale yesterday. Gosh, it was a mad house! Took me 40 awful minutes to just get into the ballroom. Yup, Armada was packed with people. I've been very terrible, I bought 4 pairs of shoes.... and a pair of slippers. Yes, Rickster, I'm trying to justify my cause! Was all exhausted by the time I was finished. Boy, didn't know it could be soooooo exhausting just to try shoes. -[ Aleph-Tav ]- said, "Guys are not created for shopping." Well, was a good experience. Now I hold the record of man-with-most-shoes in the house. *grin* Went to Atria just now for lunch with our new worship leader for this weekend, James and my dear friend Rickster. Bought John Maxwell books cheap! Books were going for RM20 or less plus a 20% discount on top of that! Just love those John Maxwell books! Gosh, can read them over and over again! Just like James said it, "Leaders are readers!". Well, at least that's what I'm aspiring to be one day, if God willing! I'm here for one purpose and that is to touch hearts change lives and impact the world for our Lord J.C.! Today is Geraldine's birthday. All I could remember was that her birthday was end of the month. And boy, oh boy! I thought 30th of July was the last day of the month! Gave her a call yesterday and ..... you know the rest. Soooo malu-fying! Was embarassed to say the least. Well, anyhow, redeemed myself today by giving her another call. Don't know about you but birthdays are very important to me. I make it a point to remember people's birthdays whenever I can.