/head>

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Passionate or Passiveness...

Just finished watching the new Hillsong DVD! It was AWESOME and PHENOMENAL! Had Angie and James over at my place after a good meal of VICCHUDA!   Impacting lives...   This morning, during my MAG, I shared with them about my heart's desire to impact their lives and during those "instantial" periods, where we spend together, I would want to make it count. Spending quality time was important.  It was indeed an awesome time together, just being able to share and hear from them. These kids have so much ahead of them and I can see the amount of potential in their lives. I thank God that I can invest a little of my time into theirs. And I hope that the seeds that I sow would be of great blessing and would be a positive impact on their lives.   In fact, my heart's desire was to see their lives changed for the better and that they would strive for more and more of Jesus each day. My heart sinks each time I am unable to be there for them but however, each time we meet, there is always something where God wants me to share with them. I thank God for their heart of servitude and humility. They are a great bunch of guys and their passion for God is insurmountable!   Talking about passion...   Rickster and I were talking about this subject on the way to church this morning. And it really make me think about what it really means to be passionate instead of being passive. Are we just servants of God or are we also stewards of the presence of God in our lives?   How we live our lives and how we hold accountable to one another is just so important! I can't stress enough how much it means to lead a godly live and how much it means to be stewards of our own lives. Isn't it true that the Holy Spirit dwell within us? And we being the caretakers of our Lord? How we govern our lives outside describes how we are inside.   Something to think about...   - How much time do we spend with God each day? - How much of that time we spend is out of our convenience? - What actions would you take to make it an effort to spend time with God?