/head>

Friday, August 06, 2004

And The Sign Read...

It feels good when you know you don't need to get up at 7am to go to work. But what feels better is the fact that I would be in Malaysia for the next two weeks! Yups, I just loooooove being in Malaysia! Feels good to be home! Took my own sweet time this morning since I would be taking an afternoon flight back from Singapore. Went down to City Hall to have some breakfast and to check out some guitar stuff. But alas, the shop was not open and I had to head back to the hotel to get my bags. My flight was at 1.45pm and I thought I'll try to get an earlier flight. Arrived at the airport at around 11.30am only to find out that there were like another 40 people in front of me before I could take a shuttle. Went over to the counter which says "MH606 KUALA LUMPUR". That's the flight I was booked on. And so, I checked in. Bad mistake. I didn't read the sign carefully! It read "Flight Delayed"! Argh, I have to wait till 2.45pm before my flight leaves. The good news is, they offered me some free refreshments at this place called Food Garden Palms. The bad news, I can't find the restaurant! So, here I am, standing at a Free Internet booth and typing you this post. My legs are getting tired and there is this old lady staring at me the whole time as though I was gonna hog this PC. (Actually, I thought of doing that!). Her arms crossed and her feet tapping. I could feel the vibration from the floor. Well, gotta sign off and be a nice gentleman and offer this to the poor ol' lady behind me. See you guys in Malaysia!