/head>

Monday, June 19, 2006

The Joy of a New Found Relationship...

It's more than 10 months now since my relationship with Lai Yeen started. Although I've known her for about 8-9 years now but I realize that I have so much more that I have yet to know about her. That's the amazing part of any relationship. But one thing that stands out above the rest is not how much I know her but how much I know myself. The past 10 months have only shown me how much I lack and how much I needed to improve. I began to see myself as someone who has so much more to learn and so much more to give to this world. Lai Yeen has been a source of inspiration to me and how much I begin to know about myself. Here is a lesson I'd like to leave with you...

The more you give,
the more you receive
The more you love,
the less you fret.
The more you do unselfishly,
the more you live abundantly.
The more of everything you share,
the more you'll always have to spare.
The more you love,
the more you'll find that life is good and friends are kind.
For only what we give away,
enriches us from day to day.
(David and Claudia Arp, Marriange Parnership Magazine)