/head>

Sunday, June 05, 2005

What's the difference...

...between a baker and a heavy sleeper? One bakes the bread and the other breaks the bed! At 4.30am, I was officially a heavy sleeper! Woke up and decided to go to the washroom, when I tried to get off my bed, I heard a loud thump. Thump! And I felt my bed sinking! Slightly dazed, eyes were half shut when I switched on the lights to investigate what happened. To my horror of horrors, my bed broke! ... I just got this bed last week for my birthday. I was pretty upset because it's new and I absolutely love it. But I can't believe that the bed frame gave way. *sniff* *sniff* Maybe because it's an 8-inch mattress with a 80kg guy lying on top of it. Just gave a call to the furniture shop, they will be coming to investigate and see if I can get it repaired or get a replacement. Hmmm... well, looks like I have to resort to sleeping on the floor for now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com