/head>

Monday, August 30, 2004

NECF Merdeka Rally...

Praise God! It was a wonderful time of praise and worship at Wisma MCA yesterday! God's people gathered together as one nation and as one voice to pray and intercede for our nation Malaysia. We arrived at 1.30pm for sound check and only ended 15 minutes before the event started at 4pm. Frankly speaking, I did not have a good feeling about the stage sound that day because I could hardly hear myself. However, God has His ways of turning things around even when situations are against you. I just want to thank God for everything that He has done yesterday. I'm so encouraged to see so many people at Wisma MCA yesterday. The crowd were lifting up their hands in worship and I believe that every song spoke directly to their hearts. We did a presentation and we played "Cover the Earth", the crowd enjoyed it so much that we had an encore! Praise the Lord. It's really a powerful song. And I'm glad that I could be a blessing during this event. But what really challenged the people yesterday was the sermon when God spoke to the hearts of many and to ask the question of whether we are willing to lay down our lives for our nation Malaysia. The time is now for us to pray and travail and reach out to our nation! As the people gathered to pray in small groups, I can't stop but just observing all those who were praying. People with different backgrounds and denomination, just seeking and crying out to the Lord to heal our land and believe that the walls of this nation would crumble down in the name of Jesus! It was definitely something that I really would remember for a long time to come. So, are you willing to lay down your life for this nation?!