/head>

Friday, August 27, 2004

Are You The Bass Guitarist???

You can call me a "bassist" or even a "bass player" but never a "guitarist" or worse, a "bass guitarist"! That's the worst insult you can ever give a Bass Player. It's really strange that people still can't differentiate between a person who plays the guitar and a person who plays bass. Sometime ago, my keyboardist's dad came over my place to grab something from my other housemate, he asked me if I was a Christian before. I told him, "Uncle, I am from your church lah! I play bass!". The worse thing is that he didn't even noticed that I was in the same band as his daughter! Well, today, he calls me the non-Christian or "the convert". He's a cool dude! Thanks -[ Aleph-Tav ]- for the lovely gift. Gonna keep it somewhere where I can see it everyday and remind me of you. ;)