/head>

Saturday, July 03, 2004

What every person needs is...

Sometimes I look back and wonder, what do I need? What is most important in my life? And how do I express my love and concern for the people around me. What really draws people closer to me? Somehow, these questions are questions I believe all of us ask ourselves each day. Eventually, what we all want is to be :- - Encouraged - Appreciated - Forgiven - Listened to - Understood I find this so true in my own life. As a matter of fact, sometimes, I feel the lack of it. Just like my favourite book says :- "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them..." - Matthew 7:12 I took the first step today and applied what I learn into action. I gave my Worship Leader, Stephanie, a called and thank her for the work she has put into the Music Ministry. She has indeed touched my life and impacted me in many many many occasions. Thanks Steph! You are the best! "When special people touch our lives then suddenly we see how beautiful and wonderful our world can really be. They show us that our special hopes and dreams can take us far by helping us look inward and believe in who we are. They bless us with their love and joy through everything they give. When special people touch our lives, they teach us how to live."