/head>

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Flowers... Flowers... Flowers...

"Flowers are a waste of money!", someone told me once. The only time I actually bought flowers was many years ago, was a bad experience, so don't ask... and because of that, I've never really thought about sending flowers to anyone anymore. Until, recently... I was having my shower and I thought to myself, "Hmmm, I ought to send her some flowers, but what flowers should I give her?". That was when my mind started to drift and I started to ask questions like "Why do women like flowers?", "What flowers do they like?" and "What would they think if I were to send them flowers?". Someone told me to send her "Chrysanthemums". Gosh, she'd probably think I'm asking her to kick the bucket. But really, what flowers do girls really like? Roses? Daisies? Tulips?... Nope, I won't reveal her name until she receives those flowers from me. However, I still can't really decided what flowers to give her... Maybe you can help me decide...