/head>

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Silly Yahkid Stories Part I...

One day while I was in Hong Kong, I decided to visit their local KFC. The menu was quite different from the one that we have here. I placed an order and I got my 2-piece chicken with fries. I looked around for an empty table and sat down. I said my prayers and was about to start my first fast food meal in Hong Kong. There were two packets of tomato sauce and one sachet of pepper. Hmmm... I thought to myself, no chili sauce. Maybe our dear residents of Hong Kong do not favour chili sauce. Oh well, I could live without it. I could probably just add pepper to my tomato sauce. So I squeeze the tomato sauce onto my plate and picked up the sachet of pepper, shaked it, tore it open and started shaking it onto my tomato sauce. Strange... nothing came out! I shaked it again... Nothing came out! Hmmm... I looked at the sachet of pepper and it read, "Wet Towelette"...