/head>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Indo Mee, Indo Cafe, Indonesia!

Hey people! Selamat Siang and apa khabar?! Greetings from Indonesia. I'm in a place called Cilegon right now, which is 160km from Jakarta. The trip to my customer's factory was horrendous! Woke up at 6am and started my journey at 7am from my house and only reached my customer's factory at about 1.30pm. Was dead tired by the time I started working. The hotel that I'm staying is a beach resort (ugh!). Good view of the beach but after what happened to Aceh, I think I have a tsunamiophobia. Last night was rather scary. When I was sleeping, the electricity was out and I could've sworn that I heard the waves roaring in the middle of the night... *rooooaaaarrrr ka-boooosh roooaaaarrrr!!!* When I woke up at about 6am, it was so dark, I could hardly find the bathroom. When I arrived at the factory this morning, I had a shock, my hair was in a mess. It's pretty hard getting your hair right while fiddling with the comb and hair gel in total darkness. The food has been good so far. It's an all expense paid trip, so I get to eat anything I want. Bwahahaha... Sirloin steak, tenderloin steak, salmon steak, mmmm... all those glorious food! Elliott, looks like I've gotta join you at Fitness First after I'm done with Fatness First here in Indonesia. Caesar Salad all the way by the time I'm back in KL! Recently, I entered this 80th Anniversary Contest by Popular and I won a 21" Samsung Flat Screen TV! All I need now is a PS2 and a mini-fridge in my room and it's complete! No more leaving my room! Thank God for favouring me, was thinking of getting a TV this year but looks like I dun need to get one anymore! Thank you Lord! Hope to see you guys soon! Need to start my training soon! Cheerios! P/S: Leo, grrrr.... spam spam spam...