/head>

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Long Silence...

Shhh... Quiet... *Squeak* *Squeak*... Yeah, yeah... Shhhh.... *pause*.... "What happened, Ian, you okay?", "Why never blog?", "Why never write anything?", "Where's the Yahkid?" I've been dying to write something for the past week but man, was I busy. First, work has been horrendous. Been working day and night, plus I've been busy working on a side project lately. Last Thursday was rehearsal night and boy, we talked till 2am at mamak. Was very evident the next day because I had dark eye rings. This weekend was our play, Unforgiven. Didn't get to go, decided to give my tickets away to other people, since there were other people that needed to hear the message more than me. Yeah, my friend couldn't make it. Maybe next time, yeah! *wink* *wink*. Weekend celebration was excellent. Really sense the presence of God in the sanctuary but best of all, it was Pr. Daniel! Man, he's a totally changed man since he came back from the US. Yups, I believe he was trying to audition for our next punctuations production. Haha, I laughed my head. He's getting more creative, which is really good, not so serious anymore. Keep it up, Pr. D, we love ya! So how's life people?! Let me know the details! Next week would be much better for me, as I'll have a few days which I would be working from home again! Yippee! It's been almost 2 months since I last worked from home. Gosh, miss those days. ;) Had MAG this afternoon, at Cafe Melise, DJ. If you've not been there, it's what we call Western Chap Fan. The cook was from Cordon Bleu and he has like over 300 recipes. Each day, you get to try different kind of food. I had BBQ ribs the last time and with a drink and other side dishes, I only paid about RM20. Talk about value for money! But apologies to our Muslim friends, this place is NON-HALAL. Will blog more later, promised! P/S: Auds, if you reading this, have fun back in KK! Missing you already! Christine, thanks in advance yeah! Deb, sorry couldn't make it for Christmas @ The Park. Will make it up to you the next time. Josh, can't wait till you come back man! Malaysian FOOOOOOOOD! Ch3l, yes, Malaysian FOOOOOOOOOOD! Bwahahahhaa! And the rest, be safe and God bless!