/head>

Saturday, April 23, 2005

When You Thought It Wouldn't Happen To You...

I realise that whenever I think of something that doesn't happen to me, it happens! The Murphy's Law at work. Here are some examples...

  • My mom was admitted to hospital long time ago, and I wondered to myself, "Hmmm, what does it feel like to be living in a hospital?" Before you knew it, I was admitted for 8 days for an injury I sustained on my back.
  • I wouldn't fall in love again! .... and I did.
  • I wouldn't fall out of love anymore! ... and I did.
  • I was thinking to myself the other day, how come my housemate is so prone to car accidents while it doesn't happen to me often. On that very day, I banged into someone's car.
  • "It's been a long time since I've been sick!", you've guessed it! I'm having flu and sore throat right now. :(
  • "I wonder if this only happens to me?" ... still waiting for you to comment! *wink*