/head>

Monday, April 18, 2005

Bringing Someone Along On Your Journey...

It's been over two years now, and I think it's time to share a little about my MAG (Mentoring and Accountability Group). I remember my manager telling me, "Ian, always remember, whatever you learn, always pass it down, this way, it becomes a learning cycle." And that was the birth of our MAG. We meet fornightly around PJ for breakfast. What do we do? We EAT! Yup, we have great fellowship together, sourcing for places around PJ for great food. But above all else, we are students of life. Learning from one another, encouraging one another as we move towards our final destination. What is success when you don't bring someone along on your journey as you try to achieve it? I think it's so important that we bring someone along on our journey. If we are having fun, wouldn't it be nice to have someone to share it with? If you are successful, wouldn't you want someone to celebrate with you? I'm so proud of each and everyone of them. Because they are learning to grow in conduct, character and attitude. Learning to be modest in their speech but exceeds in their actions. Humble, teachable and grounded firm like a rock. I hope that whatever time I have with them, it would be a time where I'm able to impact them as much as I can. That I'll be able to impart life into them. How about you? Are you bringing someone along on your journey to success? Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com