/head>

Friday, March 11, 2005

Finally!

Finally, I remembered my login and password! Been trying for weeks to log on but I couldn't. I was quite sure that the password I used was the same. Only came to realise today that my login was not "Yahkid" but was something else. Haha, so finally, I can blog again! This is what happens when you don't blog for a long time. Just a quick update on what has been happening in my life thus far...

  • I gained 3kgs after a weekend in Penang. Celebrated my cousin's wedding and my dad's 60th birthday there. I had like 3 breakfasts, one after the other. Chow Kuay Teow, Otak-otak, Penang Laksa, Fried Oyster, mmmmm.... just the thought of it makes me hungry already!
  • Finally got my 29" TV setup with a nice TV cabinet and a DVD player in my room. What is missing now is a PS2 and a mini-bar.
  • I'll be playing bass for DUMC's 25th Anniversary!
  • And here are some pics from the wedding...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com My Family

Image hosted by Photobucket.com The men in my family. Gordon, Thian Aun, Dad & Me. As you can see, we had too much to drink.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com May, Li Li & I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Shawn & I. Go Fifty Cents!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Sharene & I