/head>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I'm Back...

Hey people! What an enjoyable 11-day break! Finish watching Alias Season 3 and 24 Season 3 within a week, paid about RM500 to get my car fixed, ate lots and lots of good Ipoh food and the list goes on. Thanks people for dropping by eventhough I've not been writing much. One of the reasons is because I really want to take a break from my daily routine. I'm glad to be back now! -wen-, thanks for dropping by! Just another 8 more months. It's a blink of an eye away. *blink* *blink*. And yup, I love poems! But I love reading them more! Anyone wants to write me a poem? "Ian, so leng chai, so handsome, Ian,..." Desmo, all the best in your last paper tomorrow! See you this weekend man! Can't wait to catch up with you. Love ya, man! Josh, when you are back, dinner's on me! Deb, checked out your blog dy, did you give Tots a b'day kiss? Bwahhahaha! Still working on your Think mag? Yup, I'm a busy bee, so much to catch up and so little time. sighz Jeff, was nice seeing you again in Ipoh. Give me a call when you are back dude. Eric, the nigga's here man, the nigga's here! See you this weekend! Will burn the Joe Pass video for you dude. Christine, guess you won't be reading this. But if you do, all the best in your exams! Keep the fire burning!!!